Friday, April 11, 2014

Food for Thought

{Red River Gorge}

The Practice of Being Present
by Danna Faulds

Attend the breath.
Let the rhythm slow and settle.
Filling and emptying, draw the outside in, and then release.
Simplicity and ease.
Nothing to do but breathe, relax, and feel the free movement of air and life force,
watch the play of energy and sensation, allow everything to be,
without the need to change or fix or make it different.
This moment, you can listen to your soul.
This breath, you can have no goal but being.
You are already complete.
This, just this, is what it means to be whole.

I have let stress and anxiety back into my life.  It's been given an eviction notice.  Not going to a yoga class on a regular basis has really affected me, but that's no excuse.  Yoga can be done anywhere, and I have not made it a priority in my life lately.  That is changing, and I will be starting now! 

I hope that you have a glorious weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly