Friday, April 17, 2015

food for thought



These last few weeks have been full of frustration.  Ever since the snow storm in mid-February, our cars have alternatively not been working.  If you really want to see how much you love someone--share one car with them for 8 weeks.  Our cars are old, and we expect repairs.  For them all to happen in such a short span?  Just aggravating.

Thankfully, I believe we have reached the end of the car journey.  All throughout this journey, I was very upset only once, about the middle of it.  However, I did have some anxiety throughout this experience, but only when I drove.  I tried to focus on the positive and be grateful that we had the funds to make repairs, and that family helped along the way (especially the father-in-law who gave up a Saturday to make repairs--so so grateful!).

Anyway, I hope that you have had a fabulous week!  Happy Friday, my friends, and I hope that you have a beautiful weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly