Monday, June 1, 2015

monthly munchies | June

Can you believe that we are already halfway through 2015?  It seems like just yesterday, we were celebrating the new year and all the possibilities that it holds.  Now it's summer which means summer getaways, picnics, family time, local produce and all kinds of other exciting things!

monthly munchies june
 {cherries are one of my favorite snacks especially when they are on sale!}

What's happening in June here at a girl eats world?  Nothing too exciting actually, or at least nothing too exciting planned.  I will be doing a week dedicated to iced tea because I haven't done anything with it yet!  I even have a recipe for sweet-tea brined chicken--WHOA!  Then I'm getting ready to make some recipes for July 4th and ice cream recipes for next month!

Do you have any fun plans for June?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly