Thursday, January 8, 2015

pleasing your palate | healthy sides/snacks

Finally, to help you with your healthy kick-start for the new year, some healthy sides and snacks!  Whether you are going gluten-free or just want to add more vegetables in your life, here are some recipes to get you started!

Baked Beans

Black Bean Ragout

Cauliflower Couscous

Dahl (Indian Lentils)

Guacamole

Hummus

Lima Beans in Garlic Butter

Parmesan Roasted Zucchini

Rice with Wilted Spinach and Garlic

Spaghetti Squash

Zucchini Noodles

I currently have hummus in my fridge, and a spaghetti squash (local) on my counter!  Avocados are currently $1 here in Lexington KY so I picked up a few for my sandwiches over the next week.  What are some of your favorite sides/snacks?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly