Friday, March 20, 2015

food for thought



You might or might not have noticed, but this week, I took a spontaneous break from blogging.  Last Sunday, I was really just not feeling it.  I might be able to come up with several reasons why I felt like that, but it wasn't important for me to explore it.  The bottom line is that I couldn't bring myself to work on the blog.  This is definitely unusual for me; so I embraced it, listened to it, and spent the day lounging/reading. 

Monday came around, and I kicked myself for not working.  However, I acknowledged that what I needed was rest to recharge so the guilt melted away.  I've been working on some new recipes, and I can't wait to share them with you!

Always remember, my friends, your happiness is a necessity not just a priority so listen to yourself.  There is a reason that you don't feel like doing something sometimes (not that perpetual laziness is a good thing!) so embrace it, and good things will come!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly