Friday, March 21, 2014

Food for Thought


{Tetons and Snake River by Ansel Adams}

An unexpressed feeling is like a rubber band being stretched to its limit.  The longer you hold on to the feeling, the more the tension grows.  Eventually, something have to give, or the rubber band is going to snap.  When that happens, someone is going to get hurt.  What you feel is important and expressing it is an important step toward healing yourself and someone else.  
~Iyanta Zanzant

It's been an emotionally and physically exhausting week.  I have some feelings that need expressed to a certain individual, but I am trying to give myself time to heal a little bit before I talk about those feelings so I don't lose an important relationship I have in my life.  I'll probably spend the weekend drafting a letter for them.  Will I send it?  I'm not sure.

Otherwise, I will be resting and enjoying the sunshine on Saturday because it's looking like Sunday is going to be yucky weather-wise.

I hope that you had a fantastic week and have an even better weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly