Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pleasing Your Palate | Fall

Since today is the first official day of fall (I am almost jumping out of my skin!), I thought that I would share some of my favorite fall recipes.  Yes, that includes pumpkin recipes!  I have so many more fall recipes to share with you in October, but these should hold you over until then!

Annie's Apple Cake

Apple-Cranberry Bars

Argentine Beef Stew

Italian Stewed Chicken with Fennel and Cannellini

Pumpkin and White Bean Stew

Pumpkin Bars

Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Roasted Cauliflower with Brown Butter Crumbs

Roasted Sweet Potato Salad

Spiced Cider

White Bean and Ham Bone Soup

How about you?  Are you dreaming of fall and all of those recipes that you only eat during the fall?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly