Thursday, May 21, 2015

burgers | gouda, bacon and bourbon onions

I had this burger at a local restaurant, and I fell in love and became obsessed.  I ate this burger about 3 times in the last month, and it just keeps getting better and better.  I daresay it's my favorite with beer cheese being a close second.

gouda, bacon and bourbon onions
{gouda, bacon and bourbon onions}

gouda, bacon and bourbon onion jam

Gouda cheese
Bacon strips, cooked
bourbon onion jam
burgers
buns
condiments like mayo and sweet mustard
  1. Place cheese on burger to melt.
  2. Construct rest of burger.
  3. Enjoy!
Have you ever had to replicate a burger you had at a restaurant?  I must confess that as I was doing research on  different topping combinations, I found some interesting ones!  I might get brave enough to try them in the future!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly