Friday, May 23, 2014

Food for Thought


{Leaf, Glacier Bay}

The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.  
~Sarah Brown

I am already receiving praise at work for my awesomeness (aka crazy-fast learning capabilities, ability to think outside the box, and processes to improve efficiency and bring great service to customers), and yes, I plan to take over in a few years.  Don't tell them that though! 

I am thoroughly enjoying my new position and company.  Yes, I will be raving about this for the next few weeks, but when you are happy, that's all you want to do!  So anyway, this quote fits me perfectly; I can barely sit down to relax.  LOL

I hope that you have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!  I'll see you guys Tuesday!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly