Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fudge Brownies

So I have a Black Bean Brownies recipe, and that's been my go-to for brownies.  But how can I call myself a food blogger and not have a REAL brownie recipe?  I didn't think I could get away with it for long.  Thankfully, I had a delicious recipe that I made several times during my culinary schooling made with real chocolate and butter!

Fudge Brownies
 {Fudge Brownies}

Fudgy Brownies chocolate mixture
 {Chocolate melted with butter and sugar}

Whipped eggs
 {Eggs whipped into shape!}

Fudgy Brownies batter
 {Batter will be bubbly because of the air that was whipped into the eggs so quickly get it in the oven!}

Fudge Brownies
 {They didn't last long....}

One year ago:  Homemade Ginger Ale

Fudge Brownies

Makes 24

1/2 pound butter, room temperature
6 oz semi-sweet chocolate
1 cups sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoons salt
1 cups sugar
4 eggs, room temperature
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler until smooth; add vanilla and sugar. 
  3. Transfer chocolate mixture to a mixing bowl and add flour and salt. 
  4. Whisk eggs and sugar until thick and frothy; add to chocolate mixture. 
  5. Pour into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.. 
  6. Bake 35-40 minutes or until done. 
So there you have it!  I made these for a company cook-out, and I came home with none....  Next I'll make them my black bean brownie recipe.  Hopefully they'll love them like my last company did!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly