Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pleasing Your Palate | Thanksgiving

Did I panic you with the mention of Thanksgiving on Monday?  If I did-sorry!  It's a good thing that I have two years of Thanksgiving recipes under my belt, and I'll be sharing more recipes later this month!

To get the juices flowing, here are some of the recipes I have made in the past:

Smashed Potatoes

 Roasted Chicken with Herb Butter and Gravy

Old-Fashioned Cornbread

Apple-Cranberry Bars

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Sweet Potato Casserole

Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Sweet Thai Chili Sauce

Roasted Cauliflower Gratin
 
Garlic Roasted Chicken with Gravy

Chickpea and Kale Salad

Creamed Corn

And because you know that you'll make entirely too much food for Thanksgiving and will be eating leftovers for a week, why not make a pot pie?
 
Leftover Thanksgiving Pot Pie

So there you have it!  Is there anything that your family makes specifically for Thanksgiving?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly